Sunday, August 17, 2008
"Take Luck"
Austin, Neal and I went to the Brian Regan performance. We laughed our brains out. He is soooooo funny. He had three sold out shows at the outdoor Waterfall amphitheater
at Thanksgiving Point. It is nice to be able to see a comedian that you know will keep the show clean. One of our favorite routines that he does is something to the effect of...you know how sometimes you say something to someone and start out with one thought and things get jumbled in your mind and you end up with another thought coming out. For instance....as you go to say goodbye to someone you start out by saying "take care" but after saying "take", you get jumbled in your brain and think "good luck", so what comes out is "take luck". You then know you've made a fool of yourself. I can relate to that! It is better to hear him do this routine, but it gives you an idea. The thing that is so funny about him is that he just tells things how they really are. We people, as a whole, are funny. God really does have a sense of humor....just watch us in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like a fun show. We'll have to watch to see when he is doing a show again...
I know I live in my own little world, but I've never heard of him! Sounds like you had a great time! I can see the three of you laughing your heads off!!
I heard that show was really funny. I had never heard of him either. I still can't get over the picture of Austin and your Mom. Or the one of you in the sidebar! Love it!
Post a Comment