Rachel does it again.... the phone just rang. A few minutes later Neal comes in with the laptop and tells me to look at my blog. He has my blog about midway down.
Me - Oh how cute, Rachel has redesigned my blog.
Neal - Do you like it?
Me - Yes, I am so lucky to have a daughter that does this for me ..... I want to see the header...wait ....what is this picture on my blog .... Rachel..you are dead meat!!!
Neal - (Laughing his head off) She is on the phone waiting for your response!
So, because I am an idiot, I don't know how to get the lovely picture to the left off of my blog. It is there for all of you in cyberspace to "enjoy". Rachel and Josh got a good one on me tonight. The price I am willing to pay to let her have my password to design my blog. Thanks Rachel. I love you. Just remember that the older you get, the more you become like your mother. Scary huh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow! I'm a crap blogger. I have NO idea how to do all this stuff. Technology is obviously not my thing. This is very very cute. I love the picture!
Love you Mom! And because I do, the picture magically disappeared!! But you never know, it could come back again someday! Thanks for letting me tease!
Hey! I never got to see the picture! Julie told me about it this morning and by the time I got into your blog it was gone! Rachel really must love you! You're the best Chris!
Sorry I posted under your name! I forgot to sign out of your blog! And I am very proud of you for getting different colors and sizes of your font. Not so bad, is it! You will be a pro in no time!
Thanks, Rachel, for putting that cute picture back on! It's darling!
Yes, thanks Rachel!!! I'm laughing out loud!
Post a Comment