Sunday, March 2, 2008

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?I was being a busy Mommie of four at home. I had a child in high school, one in junior high, a grade schooler and a preschooler. Keeping up with four school schedules was fun. This was a time of change. Rachel graduated and moved to St. George to go to school. That was hard to let the first bird leave the nest. But wait, another bird flew in, George! I was serving in the Stake Primary presidency and loving it. Health was a struggle. I didn't quite have a grip on things at that time. My favorite memory was our last family trip together to Hawaii. Ahhh, Matsumotos.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Obviously, fill out this questionaire
2. Go to church and hope the speakers are good because I'm tired!
3. Spend time with my family and hopefully play a game.
4. Cook, eat, and clean up from dinner.
5. Sleep would be nice.

3. 5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. anything dipped in chocolate
2. fresh fruits
3. veggies
4. hot bread
5. anything containing sugar

4. 3 bad habits:
1. not proooffreadding or ussing spelllchheckk.
2. fidgeting
3. forgetting to register written checks

5. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
1. get new carpet
2. buy a boat
3. invest
4. i guess I better pay tithing
5. take my family on a cruise ship that I owned

6. 5 places I've lived:
1. Murray
2. St. George
3. Logan
4. Mesa
5. SLC

7. 5 things people don't know about me:
1. I love to rollerskate.
2. I was kissed by Garry Burgoff ("Radar" on M*A*S*H*)
3. I used to work at a pool every summer and had an endless tan line.
4. I can cluck like a chicken.
5. My spices are alphabetized. Sick huh!


People I'm tagging:

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

Chris, Great blog!!! Lunch was great today and I didn't know you were disco queen!! I'm looking forward to seeing more posts!!