1. I am computer illiterate. Can't maintain this blog without Rachel. (Thanks Wooguts!)
2. I am glad that I don't have to watch Mr. Roger's neighborhood anymore.
3. I am blessed with an awesome family that I love. No Empty Chairs.
4. Can anything beat " Lucy"and "Ethel"? Oh wait, Mary and I are clones of them.
5. I was crowned "Utah Disco Queen, 1976", thanks to my partner.
6. As hard as I've tried, I can't quilt.
7. I have to be super hot to break a sweat.
8. Freshly squeezed citrus is the best smell on earth.
9. Can't sleep with make-up on. Yuck
10. Neal still makes my socks roll.
11. There isn't a vegie I don't like..
12. Cruising is the best way to travel.
13. I am lucky to have the best friends in the world.
14. I hang on to too much stuff for sentimental reasons.
15. Homegrown tomatoes are the best.
16. I always feel happy when I leave the temple.
17. I would love to snow and waterski again.
18. I can now text with two hands.
19. I was born with a very strong conscience.
20. My Grandchildren make me smile and bring me true joy.
21. I wore dresses to school everyday until the end of my 9th grade.
22. Rappelling is fun once you get over the edge.
23. I could eat soup and salad everyday.
24. I hate sunburns.
25. I still own my original Chatty Cathy doll.
26. "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" is my favorite hymn.
27. I HATE StarWars and Star Trek.
28. I love to organize things. Sick I know.
29. All of my projects will never be completed before I die.
30. Dawn dishwashing liquid gives me bad dish pan hands.
31. When I was an early teen, my cousin would tell me to stand sideways and stick my tongue
out so I could look like a zipper. He hasn't said that to me in years....hmmmm....
32. I am a lousy letter writer.
33. I love to eat homemade sugar cookies, but hate to make them.
34. Trying on swimsuits is torturous.
35. I love to play games.
36. I actually enjoy folding laundry. Clean completeness!
37. I have silicone implants. Now I know what your thinking but no...in my tear ducts!!!
38. It is always fun to get a good deal on something.
39. Any color is my favorite as long as it is red.
40. Hot bread is a form of heaven.
41. I thought David O.McKay was angel Moroni when I was small. (Think of the picture of him
by Joseph Smith's bedside...see a resemblence? ....or is it just me?)
42. Dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
43. I can't think of anything worse than having my child hungry and I haven't got anything to
feed them.
44. Hot Jello on a sore throat feels good.
45. I am a gym "rat".
46. When I started babysitting I was paid 50 cents an hour by those who had good kids and 25
cents by those who did not.
47. I am saying and doing the things that my Mother did at my age that I said I wouldn't do.
48. I miss my girls tremendously.
49. When I wear the color "magenta" people often ask if i feel okay.
50. The smell of cigarette and cigar smoke disgusts me.
51. My heart goes out to Sariah in the Book of Mormon.
52. I am blessed to have a husband that can fix anything.
53. C.G. Bigelow gloss feels wonderful on the lips.
54. Soap operas are a waste of time. Period.
55. I loved to teach school. When the lightbulb went off in a child's mind - it made it all worth it.
56. I love to be called "Mommie" still.
57. Vacuuming is my least favorite chore.
58. I am grateful to have a son that stands for what's right even though it isn't always popular.
59. When I was little, whip cream was disgusting. Now I order it by the bowlfull.
60. Reading recipe books is more fun than the actual cooking.
61. I love clean windows but can't keep them that way.
62. Thanks to my brothers, I have learned to never pull a finger.
63. Can't survive without dental floss.
64. I don't like to be out in the wind.
65. I love to pluck and pick. Watch out!
66. I can't help but laugh when I hear a baby giggle.
67. I have to sleep on the right hand side of a bed.
68. Staying awake during a movie is hard if I'm not working on a project at the same time.
69. I love to study and learn about the scriptures. I just wish I could remember what I've
learned.
70. White cheeses are the best kind.
71. I enjoy a good hug.
72. I can never pass up cake.
73. The smell of lilacs take me back to my childhood.
74. I have never been in a limo.
75. Hate weeds and hate to get rid of them, especially in cactus.
76. I hate cactus.
77. I love a huge thunderstorm and the smell of rain.
78. Guitar Hero is a riot to play.
79. I can't believe how old my kids are. I can't believe how old I am!
80. Nothing beats a great watermelon.
81. I loved to sit with my Dad in his green recliner and watch Bonaza. I was in love with Little
Joe.
82. I tried, but failed at piano.
83. I'm the Queen of Malpropisms.
84. Crooked pictures or tablecloths drive me nuts.
85. General Conference weekend is my favorite.
86. Cross-stitching used to be fun--when I could see.
87. You can never own too much jewelry or too many shoes.
88. I sewed and used cloth diapers for two of my babies.
89. And I delivered the same two naturally, however, not by choice.
90. I don't like to switch to daylight savings and back again, especially when I had babies.
91. Hot pizza with extra cheese....YUM!
92. When I got baptized my Mom forgot to pack extra underwear. I'll let you guess what I did.
93. I either get placed with someone who doesn't want to Visit Teach or go to people who don't
want to be visited, or both.
94. Snakes don't have a place in my world.
95. I have learned that you can have a tumor in your colon even though you don't have a family
history of colon cancer.
96. I look better with mascara on.
97. I hated being tall when I was young, now I love it.
98. I feel sorry for people who can't laugh at themselves.
99. I wish I didn't make so many mistakes as a Mother.
100. People who wait for their total to ring up and THEN pull out their wallet to write a check annoy me.
101. I still think college algebra was a waste of time. I don't care if "x" is equal to "y".
2. I am glad that I don't have to watch Mr. Roger's neighborhood anymore.
3. I am blessed with an awesome family that I love. No Empty Chairs.
4. Can anything beat " Lucy"and "Ethel"? Oh wait, Mary and I are clones of them.
5. I was crowned "Utah Disco Queen, 1976", thanks to my partner.
6. As hard as I've tried, I can't quilt.
7. I have to be super hot to break a sweat.
8. Freshly squeezed citrus is the best smell on earth.
9. Can't sleep with make-up on. Yuck
10. Neal still makes my socks roll.
11. There isn't a vegie I don't like..
12. Cruising is the best way to travel.
13. I am lucky to have the best friends in the world.
14. I hang on to too much stuff for sentimental reasons.
15. Homegrown tomatoes are the best.
16. I always feel happy when I leave the temple.
17. I would love to snow and waterski again.
18. I can now text with two hands.
19. I was born with a very strong conscience.
20. My Grandchildren make me smile and bring me true joy.
21. I wore dresses to school everyday until the end of my 9th grade.
22. Rappelling is fun once you get over the edge.
23. I could eat soup and salad everyday.
24. I hate sunburns.
25. I still own my original Chatty Cathy doll.
26. "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" is my favorite hymn.
27. I HATE StarWars and Star Trek.
28. I love to organize things. Sick I know.
29. All of my projects will never be completed before I die.
30. Dawn dishwashing liquid gives me bad dish pan hands.
31. When I was an early teen, my cousin would tell me to stand sideways and stick my tongue
out so I could look like a zipper. He hasn't said that to me in years....hmmmm....
32. I am a lousy letter writer.
33. I love to eat homemade sugar cookies, but hate to make them.
34. Trying on swimsuits is torturous.
35. I love to play games.
36. I actually enjoy folding laundry. Clean completeness!
37. I have silicone implants. Now I know what your thinking but no...in my tear ducts!!!
38. It is always fun to get a good deal on something.
39. Any color is my favorite as long as it is red.
40. Hot bread is a form of heaven.
41. I thought David O.McKay was angel Moroni when I was small. (Think of the picture of him
by Joseph Smith's bedside...see a resemblence? ....or is it just me?)
42. Dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
43. I can't think of anything worse than having my child hungry and I haven't got anything to
feed them.
44. Hot Jello on a sore throat feels good.
45. I am a gym "rat".
46. When I started babysitting I was paid 50 cents an hour by those who had good kids and 25
cents by those who did not.
47. I am saying and doing the things that my Mother did at my age that I said I wouldn't do.
48. I miss my girls tremendously.
49. When I wear the color "magenta" people often ask if i feel okay.
50. The smell of cigarette and cigar smoke disgusts me.
51. My heart goes out to Sariah in the Book of Mormon.
52. I am blessed to have a husband that can fix anything.
53. C.G. Bigelow gloss feels wonderful on the lips.
54. Soap operas are a waste of time. Period.
55. I loved to teach school. When the lightbulb went off in a child's mind - it made it all worth it.
56. I love to be called "Mommie" still.
57. Vacuuming is my least favorite chore.
58. I am grateful to have a son that stands for what's right even though it isn't always popular.
59. When I was little, whip cream was disgusting. Now I order it by the bowlfull.
60. Reading recipe books is more fun than the actual cooking.
61. I love clean windows but can't keep them that way.
62. Thanks to my brothers, I have learned to never pull a finger.
63. Can't survive without dental floss.
64. I don't like to be out in the wind.
65. I love to pluck and pick. Watch out!
66. I can't help but laugh when I hear a baby giggle.
67. I have to sleep on the right hand side of a bed.
68. Staying awake during a movie is hard if I'm not working on a project at the same time.
69. I love to study and learn about the scriptures. I just wish I could remember what I've
learned.
70. White cheeses are the best kind.
71. I enjoy a good hug.
72. I can never pass up cake.
73. The smell of lilacs take me back to my childhood.
74. I have never been in a limo.
75. Hate weeds and hate to get rid of them, especially in cactus.
76. I hate cactus.
77. I love a huge thunderstorm and the smell of rain.
78. Guitar Hero is a riot to play.
79. I can't believe how old my kids are. I can't believe how old I am!
80. Nothing beats a great watermelon.
81. I loved to sit with my Dad in his green recliner and watch Bonaza. I was in love with Little
Joe.
82. I tried, but failed at piano.
83. I'm the Queen of Malpropisms.
84. Crooked pictures or tablecloths drive me nuts.
85. General Conference weekend is my favorite.
86. Cross-stitching used to be fun--when I could see.
87. You can never own too much jewelry or too many shoes.
88. I sewed and used cloth diapers for two of my babies.
89. And I delivered the same two naturally, however, not by choice.
90. I don't like to switch to daylight savings and back again, especially when I had babies.
91. Hot pizza with extra cheese....YUM!
92. When I got baptized my Mom forgot to pack extra underwear. I'll let you guess what I did.
93. I either get placed with someone who doesn't want to Visit Teach or go to people who don't
want to be visited, or both.
94. Snakes don't have a place in my world.
95. I have learned that you can have a tumor in your colon even though you don't have a family
history of colon cancer.
96. I look better with mascara on.
97. I hated being tall when I was young, now I love it.
98. I feel sorry for people who can't laugh at themselves.
99. I wish I didn't make so many mistakes as a Mother.
100. People who wait for their total to ring up and THEN pull out their wallet to write a check annoy me.
101. I still think college algebra was a waste of time. I don't care if "x" is equal to "y".




2 comments:
Thanks for writing down that great nickname for all the world to see! Glad to see you and Dad got your list up....way to go! And thanks for the 101 thing for my list, I had a great laugh!
Hey, I finally found your BLOG! There are entirely too many Francoms around! Kudos to your BLOG! I love it and someday hope to do one of my own!
Thanks for all you support the past few weeks with my "weakness"
I love you!
Mare
Post a Comment